Add

The Men Around Me Are Weird - Chapter 13

Chapter 13 : The Collision of Two Reborned Men

"Zhou Lingkun! What did you do to Wenwen!"

The moment he saw Zhou Lingkun, Xu Congxi threw his fist fiercely.

And Zhou Lingkun, who was bleeding from the corner of his mouth, just smiled contemptuously, "You don't know yet? I just did what you wanted to do, Xu Congxi."

"You are also reborned, God is really unfair!"

Zhou Lingkun wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth with his index finger. It hurt a little, but he laughed even more crazily, "What kind of shit are you, to dare to question me here?"

"What kind of shit am I? At least I won't force Wenwen. You know she cried today! How can you let her cry!"

They are all men who are infatuated with Wang Wenwen. In fact, Xu Congxi didn't want to meet Zhou Lingkun at first. They both knew how miserable they were in their previous lives.

But once the matter involves Wang Wenwen, no one can't help it.

"She cried, yes! She cried, she was crying for me, Xu Congxi. Didn't you ever think about forcing her? You think I don't know about the photos in your mobile phone? Secretly captured, tracked, and recorded with a voice recorder, who the hell are you fooling you pervert!"

Zhou Lingkun pointed at Xu Congxi with a contemptuous attitude, "You only dare to do anything secretly. I'm different. If I can't get Wenwen in my life, I'd be willing to go to jail for raping her!"

Xu Congxi sneered.

Who dares not?!

He just didn't want Wenwen to be sad.

"Zhou Lingkun, you know I won't give up Wenwen. She is my life." Xu Congxi smacked his chest, "I do dare, but I just don't want to make her sad, and if you hurt her again, I won't let you go."

"Really?"

Zhou Lingkun tidied up his collar, his eyes gleaming with impending brilliance, "Then let's walk and see."

***

Wang Wenwen's downstairs.

【Wenwen, can you come out?】

Xu Congxi stood downstairs at Wang Wenwen's house that night, looking at the message sent on the phone. He knew that there is a high chance of Wenwen rejecting it.

However, he had already figured out a way. Wenwen is the most soft-hearted person, and it will definitely work if he uses some tricks.

【Go out? It's too late, senior. If you have anything, just say it in the text message. 】

Wangwenwen is not in the mood to go out. With so many things happening today, the originally enthusiastic deskmate and the gentle senior seem to have changed, and she always feels strange and uneasy in her heart.

Covering her heart, Wang Wenwen frowned slightly.

[Wenwen, I'm downstairs in your house. Do you want me to stand here all night? I really want to see you, just for a while. 】

Looking at the message from Xu Congxi, Wang Wenwen quickly opened the window and leaned out to have a look.

There is really a person standing in the dark.

"What! Why are they like this, really..." Wang Wenwen bit her lip in annoyance, but she still lost to the softness in her heart, and slipped out the door in a coat.

Watching her come down, the boy standing in the dark showed a smile.

"Wenwen!"

Wang Wenwen maintained her courtesy, but she was still a little unhappy.

"Senior."

Her tone was lethargic, and there was no smile on her face.

Xu Congxi knew that Wang Wenwen must be very angry now. Facing an angry girl, he could only be more gentle and proactive, so he stepped forward and touched the girl's hair with a gentle smile on his face.

"Wenwen, i know you don't want to tell me your unhappy things. Maybe you just treat me as an ordinary senior, but I still want to tell you that I like you."

Xu Congxi pulled Wang Wenwen into his arms and hugged her tightly, his gentle aura surrounding Wang Wenwen. Compared to Zhou Lingkun, it was like two extremes.

"Senior...I..."

"Shh..."

Xu Congxi stretched out her index finger and gently touched the girl's soft lips, "My confession is only from the heart, not necessarily a result. Just accept my kindness without any burden. Wenwen, please don't say no to me. I just want to see you happy."

As expected of Xu Congxi, he speaks a lot more than Zhou Lingkun. One is tough and persecuted, while the other is gentle. Wang Wenwen felt much less dissatisfaction.

---------------


If you want to get notified of the new updates and announcements, you can join us on Discord (code- 92TUsC9jDA)

And please support us with ☞Donations!!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.