Add

Addicted to F**king Her - Chapter 44

Chapter 44 : New Choice

"I don't want to do anything, I just want you to give me a chance to see you one last time."

Chi Yu's voice on the phone was deep. Bai Xiaoxiao paused for a moment and said calmly: "Send me the address."

After hanging up the phone, Bai Xiaoxiao took a taxi to Chi Yu's address. As soon as she pressed the doorbell, the door was immediately opened. Chi Yu stood at the door with a smile on his face and said, "I knew you still care about me."

"Isn't this your last chance to see me? Then this time let me tell you clearly. "Bai Xiaoxiao's voice was without any warmth. She was already exhausted physically and mentally by Chi Yu's tricks.

"Come inside and say what you want to say, it's not convenient in the corridor." After Chi Yu said that, Bai Xiaoxiao couldn't refuse, so he grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the door.

After the door was closed, Bai Xiaoxiao shook off Chi Yu's hand and walked straight to the single sofa in the living room to sit down.

"What do you want to drink? Here is your favorite brand of mango juice." Chi Yu opened the refrigerator and looked back at Bai Xiaoxiao and asked.

"I'm sorry, I stopped drinking that brand a long time ago. It's been six years and my taste has changed. Chi Yu, I don't love you anymore. You should feel it. You threatened me with suicide three times, but... Even if I stay by your side, what's the point? If I don't love you? I don't love you anymore. Just like you advised me at the beginning, Fu Xi deserves a wife who loves him wholeheartedly, and so do you, but that person is not me!!" Bai Xiaoxiao said everything she wanted to say with a cold expression, and then looked at Chi Yu quietly.

He turned his back to her and did not look back. She could not see his reaction. After a long silence, she heard Chi Yu whisper: "I just want you to stay by my side, no matter whether you have me in your heart now or not!"

"But I don't want to!" Bai Xiaoxiao replied firmly.

Seeing that Chi Yu didn't respond, Bai Xiaoxiao continued: "Chi Yu! As a friend, I want to advise you again, don't hurt yourself anymore. It's not worth it for anyone..."

"Moreover, this is also the last time I'm seeing you. No matter what reason you give, I will never show up again... I wish you find your happiness as soon as possible."

After Bai Xiaoxiao finished speaking, she stood up and was about to leave. As soon as she reached the door, Chi Yu suddenly rushed over and hugged her tightly from behind.

"I don't allow you to leave!! Xiaoxiao, you can't leave me!! What's so good about Fu Xi? I can give you everything he can give you!! If you want, we can immigrate abroad. As long as you don't see him, you will forget him!"

Chi Yu's voice was panicked and his body was trembling slightly. He seemed to be aware of Bai Xiaoxiao's determination.

"Why should I forget him?! Chi Yu, we really can't go back! Let it go!! I love him just as I loved you back then. Unless he takes the initiative to leave me one day, I will never leave him!!”

I love him just as I loved you before. These words seemed to stimulate Chi Yu. He suddenly straightened Bai Xiaoxiao's body, pushed it against the door panel, and said hysterically: "Bai Xiaoxiao, your love is so cheap!! Not more than ten days ago, You swore to me that you would divorce him! Now in just a few days, you're telling me that you love him and will never leave him! Bai Xiaoxiao! What has he done to you in these days? To make you determined to stay By his side?!!”

"Let me go!! Chi Yu!!"

Sensing that something was wrong with Chi Yu's mood, Bai Xiaoxiao struggled hard, trying to break away from him quickly, but during the struggle, the buttons of the shirt on her chest suddenly fell apart, and Chi Yu could clearly see the marks left by Fu Xi on her chest.

Chi Yu paused and looked intently at the traces of intimacy left on Bai Xiaoxiao's chest. His eyes turned dark. Bai Xiaoxiao hurriedly stretched out her hand to tighten her shirt, and then heard Chi Yu quietly say: "Didn't you tell me that you would consider it carefully? I gave you more time, but is this what you were thinking about? Putting me off this side, and be affectionate with him over there?! So in the past ten days, you have been fucked by him! Only then did you change your mind?! Do you want to try? I can do what he can do!! Tell me how he fucked you, eh?"

As Chi Yu spoke, he stretched out his hand to tug at the clothes on Bai Xiaoxiao's chest. There was a huge disparity in strength between men and women, so Bai Xiaoxiao was naturally no match for him. Seeing that he was about to take off her clothes, Bai Xiaoxiao was so anxious that she slapped Chi Yu hard on the face!

"Chi Yu! You are crazy! How did you become like this!! You will only make me hate you more! Hate you! I even regret why I was with you in the first place!! Why did I wait for you for years so stupidly? You don’t deserve it at all!! If you really don’t want to live anymore, please die quietly! Never message me again!! Even if you really die, I will not leave a tear for you!! "

After Bai Xiaoxiao scolded Chi Yu angrily, she saw that he suddenly stopped what he was doing. His eyes turned red instantly, and he looked straight at her with a look of disbelief that Bai Xiaoxiao would say such heartless words to him.

Taking advantage of Chi Yu's daze, Bai Xiaoxiao grabbed the clothes on her chest, turned around, opened the door and rushed out.

She was still trembling until she got to the elevator. She never thought that Chi Yu would do such a thing to her and say such insulting language. When they were young and alone in the same room, Chi Yu had endured a lot of pain, but his eyes were red. She said she was afraid, and he couldn't bear to touch her, but today...

In the past six years, she was not the only one who had changed. Chi Yu seemed to have become a different person.

It was just around 1:50 when she went home, sorted out her clothes and makeup, and rushed to the Civil Affairs Bureau. Fu Xi had been waiting at the door of the Civil Affairs Bureau early. When he saw her, he smiled lightly, with a sense of alienation.

Bai Xiaoxiao walked up to Fu Xi and said warmly: "Fu Xi, can I talk to you first? There is a cafe next to it, it's very quiet."

After thinking for a moment, Fu Xi nodded.

The two found a seat by the window and sat down. The late autumn sunshine was warm and clear. It reflected on Fu Xi through the glass window, seeming to cast light on him. She had never felt that he was so dazzling before, but now he looks even more radiant!

"Why are you suddenly... divorcing me?" Bai Xiaoxiao's eyes turned red inexplicably when she mentioned the word divorce.

Fu Xi handed Bai Xiaoxiao's moderate depression diagnosis in the portfolio to her.

Bai Xiaoxiao glanced down, immediately frowned, and asked with confusion: "Where does this come from? I don't have depression?"

"Your first love Chi Yu put it in your pocket. I didn't believe it at first. I took your photo to the hospital and asked your doctor, and the answer I got was also affirmative..."

"But I have never been to the hospital, let alone suffered from depression!" Before Fu Xi could finish speaking, Bai Xiaoxiao interrupted hastily with a cry.

"Xiaoxiao, listen to me. This medical certificate only made me think about divorce. I'm afraid that just like what he said, I trapped you and made your condition worse. But later, after I calmed down, I checked the attending doctor. He is about to retire. His daughter is studying in Canada, and Chi Yu and his father’s company happen to be in Canada. I suspect that he and Chi Yu reached some kind of deal to help Chi Yu forge the fraud. With this diagnosis, I think the reason for divorce is that I don’t want you to be in a dilemma anymore. I don’t want you to live with me in a daze without even knowing who you love. Divorce also gives you the opportunity to make a new choice and start over, which is fair to both you and me.

---------------


If you want to get notified of the new updates and announcements, you can join us on Discord (code- 92TUsC9jDA)

And Support us with ☞Donations!!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.