Add

Addicted to F**king Her - Chapter 63

Chapter 63 : Xiaoxiao disappeared

All day long on Saturday, Bai Xiaoxiao got fu*ked except for eating and drinking. At night, she was so tired that she fell asleep while taking a bath in the bathtub. When she woke up early the next morning, she thought she could not avoid the fate of being fu*ked again today, but she saw Fu Xi was fully dressed and walked in from the bedroom. He leaned over and kissed her gently, then said warmly: "If you are tired, take a rest. I have already made breakfast. Don't forget to eat it when you wake up. I'm going to the company and will be back late. If you feel bored, just go and play with Ge Fei.”

Bai Xiaoxiao pouted and said displeasedly: "You have never worked overtime on Sundays before. Why do you have to work overtime just after we reconciled?"

Although if Fu Xi was at home, she could not avoid being fu*ked, but she was even more reluctant to let him go. In the past year, she was actually quite used to staying at home,  watching dramas, skin care, and doing anything to pass the time. If she was really bored, she would go shopping and chatting with Ge Fei, but now she suddenly wasn't used to staying at home alone.

I feel it’s more interesting to be with my husband. Even if I’m not talking and just scrolling through my phone in his arms, I still feel extremely happy.

Fu Xi fondly rubbed the top of his wife's hair and said in a coaxing tone: "Xiaoxiao, be good, I'll try to come back as soon as possible. The reason why I work overtime is to give you a gift after we get married again."

"What kind of gift can only be given after working overtime? Don't we have a lot of money in our account?" Bai Xiaoxiao asked in confusion.

She used to only help him keep his salary card and bank card passbook, but she never paid attention to how much money the family had. It wasn't until after the divorce when Fu Xi didn't answer her phone calls and she couldn't find anything else and was so flustered that she remembered Fu Xi gave all his property to her before the divorce. She was so humble that she wanted to check the property to make sure that Fu Xi still had feelings for her.

But she was really shocked by the numbers on the account. From salary cards, bank cards, and various dividends from financial investments, Fu Xi actually gave her all the nine-digit property! !

"You'll know in a few days." Fu Xi placed a kiss on Bai Xiaoxiao's forehead and stood up reluctantly.

"Wait a minute, hubby!" Bai Xiaoxiao hurriedly climbed up with her sore body, put on her pajamas on the bed, took Fu Xi's hand and sent him to the door of the room.

Then she stood on tiptoes, hugged his neck, and said softly: "Husband, you have to come back soon." After a pause, Bai Xiaoxiao mustered up the courage to say what was in her heart: "Husband, I hope that after we remarry, , as long as you go to work, I can personally deliver you to the door, and then when you get off work, I will stand here early and wait for you, and never let you go to work alone. Whether you are in a bad mood, unhappy, or you have difficulties at work, even if I can't help you solve the problem, I still hope to be your emotional trash can. I can't help you with other things, but I can make you happy. If who you fell in love with is the flesh-and-blood Bai Xiaoxiao who could cry for you, laugh for you, and ask you if it hurts ten years ago, from now on, I will try my best to be my original self."

"You don't have to work hard, just stay with me. Whether it's the Bai Xiaoxiao of ten years ago or now, I love you both." Fu Xi hugged his beloved wife into his arms, gently caressed her cheek with his palms, and comforted her in a warm voice.

The two of them chatted for nearly ten minutes. Fu Xi looked at his watch and said helplessly: "Xiaoxiao, I really have to go. You go back to sleep, and wait for me obediently to come back to feed you at night."

Bai Xiaoxiao naturally knew what he meant by feeding. She broke away from his arms and said coquettishly: "How come you can think of that at any time!!"

"What else? We have lost a year of sex life for nothing, can't you make up for it? Okay, be good~ Go back to bed and recuperate." Fu Xi joked, opened the door casually, and hurried out.

As night fell, Fu Xi finished handling the Ruiyuan Food case and rushed home. The house was dark. Bai Xiaoxiao, who had vowed to greet him at the door early in the morning, was probably lazy and sleeping again. Fu Xi tiptoed to the bedroom. He was ready to scare her again, but unexpectedly, the bedroom was also empty.

After turning on the light in the room, he found that she was not at home at all. Fu Xi then felt strange. When he returned home, she didn't reply to the WeChat messages he sent her. He took out his mobile phone and dialed her number, but it kept shutting down. Just when he was about to call his mother-in-law to inquire, his father's phone came in.

It was said that his mother had high blood pressure and she was not feeling well and wanted him to go back and stay for a few days. Fu Xi was worried that Xiaoxiao would find her first and then go back with her. However, his father said that his mother came and met Xiaoxiao today. When he saw her packing up, she said she would go play for a few days.

Bai Xiaoxiao had gone out with Ge Fei several times in the past year, but even at that time when the two were relatively unfamiliar, she would say hello to him before leaving. Now that they had just reconciled, there was no reason for her to go out to play now.

Fu Xi had no choice but to call Ge Fei's number. After asking, she said that Bai Xiaoxiao was with her and that the two of them planned to go out for a few days before going back, so Fu Xi should not worry.

But after hanging up the phone, Fu Xi still felt weird, especially when his mother insisted on him staying for a few days. Fu Xi didn't hesitate, went downstairs, picked up the car, and went straight home.

After Ge Fei hung up the phone, she looked at Bai Xiaoxiao who was crying with red eyes and comforted her: "Xiaoxiao, do you want to think about it again? After remarrying, you are living with Fu Xi, not with Fu Xi's mother. Damn it, as long as Fu Xi treats you well, isn't it enough that he only has eyes for you? Why do you hide from him just because your mother-in-law said a few words?"

"But she's right. I'm not worthy of Fu Xi. Now that we're divorced, I should let him go. The most important thing is that I don't want Fu Xi to be in a dilemma between me and his mother. Moreover, I feel uncomfortable not only because I can't be with Fu Xi well, but also because my mother-in-law suddenly hates me so much. I remember she liked me when I was a child." Bai Xiaoxiao sobbed while wiping her tears.

Ge Fei shook her head and said helplessly: "What your mother-in-law said is right. To be honest, you are not worthy of Fu Xi. With his appearance, character and ability, finding a fair and beautiful person is more than enough. But it is precisely because of this! Think about it, if you miss this village, you won't have another shop. Your ex-husband is Fu Xi, so what kind of person do you think you need to find for remarriage so that you can have a psychological balance? Besides, the way you are being fu*ked in bed, ordinary men can't satisfy you anymore."

"I know, I know all this, but I'm just confused. I want to think about it again. When I calm down, I'm going to go to my mother-in-law to find out why she hates me so much. How come she hates me so much? How did she know we were divorced!"

"Correction, it's ex-mother-in-law!" Ge Fei corrected seriously.

*****


If you want to get notified of the new updates and announcements, you can join us on Discord (code- 92TUsC9jDA)

And Support us with ☞Donations!!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.