Add

Addicted to F**king Her - Chapter 65

Chapter 65 : Tearing the Green Tea Bitch Together

"I have not been changed by anyone. I have always been filial but not obedient. The reason why Mom thinks I am obedient is because the things you arranged for me have never violated my bottom line. In principle, going abroad, including marrying Xiaoxiao, was all my own intention and plan, but now you are meddling in my marriage and want me to be a filial child, which is absolutely impossible."

After Fu Xi finished speaking calmly, Fu's mother's face turned red with anger. She pointed at Fu Xi with trembling hands and said angrily: "Not letting you remarry Bai Xiaoxiao is violating your bottom line and principles!! Is that woman more important for you than your mother?!! Let me tell you, Fu Xi! As long as mom is still alive, Bai Xiaoxiao will never enter the Fu family again! The son I worked so hard to raise, actually didn't even want his mother for the sake of women!!”

"So I want to know, where did Xiaoxiao offend you?" Fu Xi couldn't help but be a little confused when he saw his mother was so excited and said that she would not let Xiaoxiao enter the Fu family again. After all, before this, his mother have always liked Xiaoxiao.

"Where did she offend me? Are you really asking how she offended me?! Why did she divorce you? Do you think I don't know! Behind your back, she got into trouble with that rich second generation kid, left you behind and ran away with him. That rich second generation fooled around for a day. Now that rich second generation has gone abroad and no longer wants her, she has come back to you again. You were born in my tenth month of pregnancy. Can your mother not feel sorry for you when you are so wronged? That girl Wen Xin, even if there are ten thousand things that are not good about her, and even if there are ten thousand things you don't like, at least she is wholeheartedly devoted to you, isn't she? I know she is deliberately approaching me to please me, but this also proves that she is interested in you. But look at Bai Xiaoxiao again, since marrying you, has she bought anything for me? Has she cared about me and your dad? What does this mean? It means that she doesn't care about you!!" Fu's mother became more and more excited as she spoke. She became more dissatisfied with Bai Xiaoxiao.

Fu Xi shook her head and felt helpless. It seemed that Wenxin had successfully brainwashed his mother for more than a week. She might have investigated herself and even found someone to follow Xiaoxiao, so she knew about their divorce and the entanglement with Chi Yu, and was able to add fuel to the fire like this. And the reason why Bai Xiaoxiao disappeared suddenly was probably because his mother came to the door and said something unpleasant.

"Okay, since mom hates Xiaoxiao so much and likes Wenxin, I'll try to get in touch with her. Don't be angry and go to bed early. Aren't you going to treat Wenxin to dinner tomorrow?" Fu Xi said in a calm voice.

Fu's mother couldn't believe his son's sudden change. She frowned and said, "You don't mean to lie to mom, do you?"

"No, but I have already rejected Wen Xin. If she comes for dinner tomorrow, then I will try to get along with her. Okay, I'll go back first since I'm tired."

His mother's expression immediately turned gloomy after hearing this, and she said to Fu Xi with a smile on her face: "This is my good son. Okay, you can go to bed early and come early after getting off work tomorrow. Don't make Xinxin wait too long."

Fu Xi nodded, turned around and went out. After getting off the elevator, he immediately dialed the phone: "Help me investigate someone."

In the afternoon of the next day, Wen Xin came to the door early and brought the cashmere coat bought by someone else to Mother Fu. Mother Fu tried on the clothes. The style was generous and dignified, the fabric was good, and the effect was very good when worn. She was so happy that she couldn't open her mouth from ear to ear.

Wen Xin had already flinched after Fu Xi's unpleasant words last night, but Fu's mother called her again and said that her son was the most obedient to her and very filial. She lost her temper, and Fu Xi had already said it was okay. After trying to get along, she happily came to the door.

Dinner was ready. After Fu Xi's mother and Wenwen sat down, they chatted and laughed. They looked as close as mother and daughter. Fu Xi's father didn't really agree with his wife's actions, but he didn't dare to resist, so he said he wasn't feeling well and went to lay down in the room..

At around six o'clock, the doorbell rang. Fu's mother happily stood up and opened the door, muttering as she walked: "Fu Xi must be back. This kid is always on time. He probably knocked on the door without a key."

But the moment she opened the door, the smile on her face froze, because in addition to her son standing outside the door, he was also holding Bai Xiaoxiao, her ex-daughter-in-law! !

"Why are you here?!" Fu's mother said displeased, then she frowned and looked at her son: "What did you tell me last night! What do you mean by bringing her here again today!! I told you, I won't accept her again! If you want everyone not to be so embarrassed, send her away now!!"

Wen Xin in the room already roughly knew what was going on outside the door. She quickly got up and walked forward, pretending to be generous and virtuous, and said: "Auntie, I don't feel embarrassed. At least I don't have any relationship with Fu Xi yet.  I thought I had a good relationship with Auntie before coming to eat, so you don’t have to be afraid of embarrassing me and not letting Miss Bai in."

Mother Fu turned around, changed her face to Wenxin, and said lovingly: "Tell me, how did your parents educate you to be so sensible and well-behaved? You will suffer from this in the future!"

Before the two of them finished singing, Bai Xiaoxiao walked directly past the two of them and entered the door. She turned around and said to Fu's mother with a smile: "Auntie, even if I'm Fu Xi's ex-wife, as a former neighbor, you have no reason not to let me come to the house for a meal. I remember you used to often come to my house for dinner."

Mother Fu's face turned red and white as she choked on one sentence, because when they were neighbors in the past, Bai Xiaoxiao's mother cooked delicious food, and she did visit when she had nothing to do, so she stayed there often to eat.

"Don't take it to heart, she's not going to make it through me." Fu's mother lowered her voice and said to Wen Xin.

Wen Wen also pretended to be well-behaved: "Auntie, it's really okay with me. Senior, please come in quickly. It's very cold outside."

Wen Wen warmly wanted to pull Fu Xi's clothes to pull him in, but was ignored by him. He walked past her and walked straight to Bai Xiaoxiao to sit down.

After the four people sat down, Fu's mother was the first to speak: "Xiaoxiao, I told you yesterday what I should say. Since you are not shy and came to the door shamelessly, then I am not afraid of slandering your face. I will definitely not agree to your and Fu Xi's remarriage. If he insists on being with you, then I'm not his mother anymore!"

"Auntie, why do you suddenly hate me so much? What do you like about Miss Wen? Tell me, maybe I can change it!" Bai Xiaoxiao lowered her posture and looked at Fu's mother pitifully, with a look of resignation. look.

Seeing Bai Xiaoxiao being so low-key and her son not saying a word the whole time, Fu's mother became even more energetic. She straightened her back and said, "Why, I told you clearly yesterday that I won't talk about your various conditions. You are not worthy of my son in the first place. If you are entangled with that rich second generation and have second thoughts about my son, it is impossible for me to like you. Why I like Xinxin is naturally because she is devoted to my son. Her appearance and a good family background are secondary. My son has already shined on his own without relying on anyone, so I don’t care about family background or anything else. I only care about whether my daughter-in-law can treat my son well and truly like and admire him, be good to him and take good care of him!”

Bai Xiaoxiao lowered her eyes and said in a sobbing voice: "Auntie, I know I didn't handle the incident with Chi Yu well, but now I am really wholeheartedly devoted to Fu Xi. There is no one else in my heart except him, so Miss Wen, you are from a good background and have good conditions. Besides Fu Xi, you have more choices. Please be kind and find another good match. You're beautiful, so there must be many people pursuing you. You should never be short of boyfriends!"

Hearing this, Wen Wen immediately replied seriously: "I don't understand what Miss Bai is saying. I don't have a boyfriend and have always been single. As for someone pursuing me, I can't control it!!"

*****


If you want to get notified of the new updates and announcements, you can join us on Discord (code- 92TUsC9jDA)

And Support us with ☞Donations!!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.