Add

Addicted to F**king Her - Chapter 66

Chapter 66 : I'm pregnant!

"When Miss Wen said she didn't have a boyfriend, did she mean she doesn't have one now, or did she not have one in the past?" Bai Xiaoxiao sat up straight and looked directly at Wen Xin and asked.

Wen Xin was asked such an inexplicable question by Bai Xiaoxiao. She looked obviously flustered, but her tone was still very firm and said: "Of course not now!!"

"That's it." Bai Xiaoxiao smiled meaningfully. She picked up the mobile phone at hand and put it to her ear: "You heard it, right?"

Then she hung up the phone and said to Fu Xi, "Husband, go and open the door. There are guests coming."

Hearing this, Wen Xin seemed to realize something, and her expression suddenly changed, but Fu Xi had already walked over and opened the door. A sturdy man in a suit and leather shoes walked in, stood behind Wen Xin and asked, "You don't have a boyfriend? then who am I?! You lied to me that you went abroad just to hook up with men here?!!"

In the chaotic scene, Fu Xi's mother was confused, and murmured to Wen Xin: "Xin Xin, what's going on? Who is he!"

"Of course I am her boyfriend and fiancé!!" the man said loudly.

Wen Xin suddenly stood up, turned around and said angrily: "I have never admitted that you are my boyfriend or fiancé!! Don't talk nonsense here! Don't make me embarrassed!!"

"You don't admit it?! Why are you sleeping with me if you don't admit it! Who is the one who is being fu*ked to death by me! Your lower body is almost torn apart by me, and you say you don't admit that I am your fiancé!!”

Although the man was wearing an expensive suit, his temperament and conversation were really not up to par. Saying such words in front of a large audience, made even Bai Xiaoxiao feel ashamed.

After being confused for a while, Fu's mother finally figured out what was going on. She instantly darkened her face and scolded Wen Xin angrily: "It turns out you are not single! Then why are you here to provoke my son?! And you, a grown man, are so unconventional! If you have something to say, go somewhere else and don’t make any noise in my house, you are not welcome in my house!!”

After saying this, Fu's mother pushed the two of them repeatedly and pushed them out of the door. She could no longer keep her warm face. She turned around in shame and anger and ran quickly towards the door. The strong man followed immediately, and Fu's mother closed the door with a bang and sighed angrily.

Thinking of the coat Wenxin bought for her, she felt displeased and threw it out the door along with the packaging.

After sitting down, thinking about what happened in the past few days, Fu's mother was still upset. She raised her eyes and glanced at Bai Xiaoxiao. She calmly watched the whole farce.

Fu's mother raised her voice and said: "Don't think that just because of this incident, I will accept you. Your unclear involvement with the rich second generation is as unforgivable as her. I don't know what sins my son has committed that he has encountered such women." Mother Fu muttered the last words in a low voice.

"Auntie, whether you accept me or not, I have to solemnly tell you once again that Chi Yu and I are innocent and have nothing to do with each other! I am devoted to Fu Xi, and there is no one else in my heart except him! In this case, do you still disagree with me and Fu Xi's remarriage?" Bai Xiaoxiao looked at Fu's mother sincerely.

"Yes! I don't agree! What you say is a waste of water! You can take it back as soon as you say it!" Mother Fu folded her hands on her chest and looked as arrogant as a mistress of the house.

Bai Xiaoxiao nodded and said: "Okay, I understand. I have always understood that a marriage without the blessing of my parents will not be happy. So, even if I like Fu Xi and don't want to marry anyone but him, I don't want to see him stuck between me and aunt! I'm going to the hospital today to have an abortion, and I will not pester Fu Xi anymore."

After Bai Xiaoxiao finished speaking, she stood up and pretended to leave. Not only Fu's mother looked shocked and confused, but even Fu Xi looked at Bai Xiaoxiao in surprise and asked in unison: "Are you pregnant?!"

Because among the countermeasures he and Bai Xiaoxiao had discussed, pregnancy was not included at all.

Bai Xiaoxiao nodded and said sadly: "It's a pity that this child came at the wrong time. Let him find a happy family."

She said while gently stroking her lower abdomen with a look of reluctance.

When Fu's mother heard this, she immediately stood up and trotted to Bai Xiaoxiao's side. She smiled to please her and said warmly: "The child is here, it means he is destined to you, how can you abort him! Don't say such things! I don't agree, your mother, my in-laws won’t agree either!”

"What can I do if they don't agree? We can't let him be born without a father. I can't bear it." After Bai Xiaoxiao said this, she looked at Fu Xi pitifully.

"This little girl is talking nonsense, just like when she was a child, she has no way to stop her mouth. Why doesn't it have a father? Isn't our Fu Xi standing here properly?" Fu's mother stared at Bai Xiaoxiao's belly with a happy brow, her tone was much more cheerful and lively.

"If we can't remarry, wouldn't it just be a child from a single-parent family? It's the same as not having a father. Forget it, I'll give it up!!"

After saying that, Bai Xiaoxiao pretended to be decisive and turned around to walk out the door, but Fu's mother was so anxious that she rushed to Bai Xiaoxiao, opened her hands to stop her and said: "Who said you can't remarry! Let's get back together now! No! Tomorrow! It’s time to get off work now! Fu Xi, don’t go to work tomorrow. Go and get your marriage certificate with Xiaoxiao early in the morning! Fu Xi’s father, please come out quickly!! There is a happy event in our family! "

"You can't take back the spilled water if you say it, right?" Bai Xiaoxiao caressed her belly leisurely and teased Fu's mother in a frivolous manner.

"Take it! Why can't you take it back! Do you think it's easy for me not to take it back?! Come on, come on! Xiaoxiao, sit down quickly. You're pregnant, so you can't stand for a long time." Fu's mother hurriedly took care of her as if she were a treasure. She helped Bai Xiaoxiao to sit down.

"But I don't know how to cook and do housework. Fu Xi still has to serve me as his living ancestor when he comes back from work. Wouldn't it be right for Auntie to find a wife who knows both coldness and warmth for Fu Xi?" Bai Xiaoxiao leaned on the back of the chair and looked at Mother Fu with a smile.

"As you said, Fu Xi likes to cook. If it's not enough, you can hire a nanny. It's not like our family can't afford one. There are a few women who like to do housework. Auntie understands that!!" Fu's mother coaxed Bai Xiaoxiao softly, and now she lost all her mother-in-law airs.

Fu Xi looked at Bai Xiaoxiao who was putting on a show with doting look on his face. Also, his mother was very anxious to have her grandson. When she heard that Xiaoxiao was pregnant, she must have tried her best to make her happy and not let her have an abortion.

Fu Xi's father came out of the room sleepily. When he heard Fu's mother said that Xiaoxiao was pregnant and was going to have an abortion, he jumped three feet high in anger and scolded Fu's mother. Bai Xiaoxiao had been married into the Fu family for more than a year, and it was the first time she saw her father-in-law getting angry at her mother-in-law.

"See! I told you not to get involved in their affairs. If you insist on getting involved, you see that you are responsible for this. My eldest grandson of the Fu family is going to be killed by you! How do you ask me to meet the ancestors of the Fu family!!"

Fu's mother got angry after being scolded: "What eldest grandson of the Fu family?  When I married into your family, your family was so poor that they couldn't even take the blame! If I hadn't married you blindly, would there be a woman to marry you? Isn't that so? Your Fu family is would have been completely wiped out, then where would your eldest grandson come from!"

"It's too noisy. I have a headache. I'm going home first." Bai Xiaoxiao rubbed her temples and stood up to leave.

"Hey, hey, hey... Let's stop arguing. Xiaoxiao, forget about going to the hospital!" Fu's mother quickly stopped the argument and comforted her.

"Auntie, I'll think about it carefully. Fu Xi should take me back!" Bai Xiaoxiao pretended to be weak and stretched out her hand to ask Fu Xi for help.

Fu Xi quickly stepped forward, took Xiaoxiao into his arms, suppressed a smile and said, "Mom and Dad, we'll go first."

*****


If you want to get notified of the new updates and announcements, you can join us on Discord (code- 92TUsC9jDA)

And Support us with ☞Donations!!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.