Add

Full of Honey - Chapter 39

Strawberry 39 : But I am interested in you

Sometimes it jumps very fast. Sometimes it feels like it is filled with something and is about to overflow. Sometimes, it becomes sore and painful. 

Although saying that would make her feel embarrassed, but she really wanted to tell him her girlish thoughts that she had been hiding in her heart. She wanted to be coquettish and ask for a warm hug from him, or a gentle kiss, or a sentence like - I like you too.

"So you fell in love with me at first sight?" He asked her, gently brushing away the broken hair on her cheek.

"I don't know." She lowered her head shyly, "Sometimes I feel like I just have a crush on you."

"But" she really wants to get close to him, wants him to notice her, and wants to be by his side all the time. 

"I think I should like you."

"You don't even know how to confess your love?" He looked at her with amusement.

Shen Mengmeng's fingers clenched together nervously, her palms sweating.

"It's also my first time confessing my love. I haven't drafted it yet... Others prepare their lines when they confess their love..."

In fact, she had also imagined herself confessing to him before.

She has written love letters and prepared many confession lines. 

But, because she was too nervous now, she couldn't use any of them.

She couldn't help but feel a little annoyed.

"Okay, in short, it's just one sentence - Love doesn't know where it starts, it goes deep."

He held her in his arms, feeling the warmth of her body.

"Some people say that the so-called love at first sight is to have feelings at first sight... You don't want to have s€x with me as soon as you see me, do you?"

"That's not true!" She is not that dirty!

"But I am."


Every time he sees her, he would feel lustful.

Before she could react, he lowered his head and kissed her lips.

She weakly grabbed his arm and tried her best to tilt her head up to join his passionate kiss.

It wasn't until the end of lunch break bell rang that she pushed him away in a panic.

"We have to go back to the classroom quickly. We have classes later."

The time he dragged her into the toilet was the first time in her life that she was absent from class.

"Are you sure you really want to go back to class like this?" He pinched the tip of her nose lovingly, "Do you know what you look like now?"

She shook her head.

"The charming eyes are as silky as silk, the cheeks are crimson, the lips are red and swollen... others will know what's going on at a glance."

Overnight, he used a special "ripening method" to transform her from a green fruit to become a delicate strawberry.

"What should we do?" She stared at him anxiously with her big, bright almond eyes.

"It seems that there is a Chinese class in the afternoon, right?" If he read it correctly in the morning.

"Why don't you ask for leave? Come to my house and I'll explain to you the math questions I didn't finish last night."

"Isn't this bad?" She has never skipped classes, and even asking for leave is not very easy.

"There's nothing wrong with it. Have you ever heard of the shortcoming theory?" he said.

Shen Mengmeng nodded.

He continued: "At this time, if you use your time on high-scoring subjects with little room for improvement, it is equivalent to a waste of time."

"It is better to study weak subjects that still have a lot of room for improvement. Maybe you can still score much higher?"

Shen Mengmeng hesitated.

What to do? What he said made sense, but she was speechless.

"It's not troublesome to ask for leave. Just write a note asking for leave. Why don't you just write that you have a fever?" he suggested.

"...."

"Can you write a leave request? If not, I can teach you."

"...I can."

"Well, can you still walk? Do you want me to carry you? I just f*cked you. Your legs must be weak, this won't do..."

He said, ignoring her objections, and directly carrying her on his back.

*****


If you want to get notified of the new updates and announcements, you can join us on Discord (code- 92TUsC9jDA)

And Support us with ☞Donations!!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.